Allied Arts Guild Opens State-of-the-Art Conference Room
Renovated Conference Room now available for rent in Menlo Park
The Allied Arts Guild is proud to announce the opening of The Conference Room at Allied Arts, a state of the art conference room perfect for businesses and organizations on the Peninsula and the surrounding Silicon Valley. The room features abundant natural lighting and is very private so as to accommodate the most confidential of executive meetings. Nestled in 3.5 acres of superbly landscaped gardens, the Guild is a tranquil and historic setting, perfect for getting away from interruptions of the everyday office environment yet only a few miles from both highways 101 and 280.
The conference room features:
- 750 square feet of space
- 106" projection screen with built in projector
- Blu Ray DVD player is available to screen movies or films
- Wireless microphone is available
- In-room copier/fax/scanner for your exclusive use
- Conference seating for up to 24 with
20 additional upholstered chairs available
- High speed internet access and full AV services
- 6 different lighting schemes to perfectly
complement your presentations or group activities
- Outdoor garden court available for team building
activities or for breaking sessions
- Full service catering available onsite
- Event Director onsite for support during your meeting
Business meetings and seminars may be conducted Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm. There are special rates for non-profit organizations.
More Event Reservation Information:
Visit Allied Arts Guild
Hours: Monday through Saturday, 10:00 am-5:00 pm
Closed: Sundays & National Holidays.