Allied Arts Guild Auxiliary
The Allied Arts Guild Auxiliary (formerly Woodside-Atherton Auxiliary) is an auxiliary championing children’s health at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford. The Auxiliary through its assets and membership provides funds for uncompensated care and special projects which benefit seriously ill and disabled children. Through its mission, AAGA gives community and common purpose to its members.
The Auxiliary has owned the Allied Arts Guild since 1955 and operates the site with a retail/office/events mix for the benefit of Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford. The Auxiliary operates the Artisan Shop on the property where members work to support the mission.
Each year the members of the Auxiliary do special fund raising events for a special project as well as operate the beautiful historic Allied Arts Guild in Menlo Park. The Auxiliary welcomes visitors to the property Monday through Saturday each week and hosts a variety of events including weddings, parties, memorial services and meetings.
Our dedicated members see the powerful benefits of volunteering to make children’s lives better.
Allied Arts Guild Auxiliary Membership
Membership in the Allied Arts Guild Auxiliary can be a rewarding experience as you work with other members to fulfill our mission of support for the children at Packard Hospital Stanford. Active members participate in the functions and activities undertaken by the Auxiliary. These members have the right to vote and to serve on the AAGA Board.
- Active members are required to contribute a minimum of 60 volunteer hours in Auxiliary activities each year.
- Active members are expected to attend at least two General Meetings per year.
- Annual Auxiliary dues of $75.00
- Annual financial obligation of a minimum of $100 in support of our mission.
Volunteer hours may be accrued in several ways, including:
- Staffing the Auxiliary’s Artisan Shop-minimum of one scheduled 3 hour shift per month
- Attending General Meetings
- Serving on an AAGA committee (Membership, Friends of Allied Arts, Docents, Public Relations, Artisan Shop)
- Working on fund raising events
- Helping with AAGA or AAG administrative tasks (data base work, newsletter editing formatting, circulation, being a Board member)
- Working in the gardens under the supervision of our Head gardener.
- Attending training sessions and participating in our Lunch Bunch gatherings, Book Club or Adventures.
Interested in learning more about Membership in the Allied Arts Guild Auxiliary?
Call or email the Membership Chairman and they will contact you and set a date to meet with you. A membership application is provided for your convenience.
Visit Allied Arts Guild
Hours: Monday through Saturday, 10:00 am-5:00 pm
Closed: Sundays & National Holidays.