The Artisan Shop at Allied Arts opened its doors July 15, 2006. It is operated and staffed by the Allied Arts Guild Auxiliary (AAGA). AAGA is a volunteer organization whose purpose is providing support to the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford.
Interested in donating items to the Artisan Shop?
We are always looking for your gently-used, high quality items, in particular:
* Crystal: candlesticks, goblets, vases, clocks, etc.
* Fine linens, specifically table runners and old lace items in very good condition, vintage handkerchiefs
* Vintage clothing: not too bulky items such as christening gowns, dresses, purses
* Vintage jewelry, particularly brooches
* Smaller antiques, particularly if they are unique
* Fine china: bring a place setting and a picture of the rest
* Sterling silver items
* Collectibles: Lladro, Hummel, Royal Dalton, Delft, Royal Copenhagen, Bing & Grundel, Wedgewood, etc.
Please do not drop off items. Shop & storage spaces are limited. Please make an appointment with us by calling the shop at 650.325.2450.
Although donations are preferred, and a signed donation acknowledgement will be given you, consignment may be considered for some high-ticket items. If you have something that doesn’t fit the above list but you think might be suitable, please let us know.
Thank you for considering making a donation or consigning your precious items for the good of the Artisan Shop and thus the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital.